- To provide the highest quality treatment for children with neurobehavioral disorders
- To guide families in accessing help and support
- To support treatment and research that is evidence based and proven effective
- To ensure the needs of the patient drive treatment planning
- To provide a warm and loving place for children and families to heal
- Children assessed and diagnosed as early as possible
- Treatments made readily available for all families
- Dedicated financial commitments from State and Federal government
- Mainstream accommodations in the classroom
- Philosophical shift from containment to rehabilitation
The Colorado Autism Center was founded with the goal of providing the highest quality services for children and families impacted by Autism and other Neurobehavioral Disorders. Colorado Autism Center provides a comprehensive approach to treatment by focusing not only on the child, but also on supporting family members, schools, and the community. We believe not any one treatment or approach heals Autism. Our team of physicians, psychiatrists, behavior experts, educators, and health consultants work together to create a treatment package that is focused on the needs of your child. It is only through this comprehensive and collaborative approach that we will win the fight against Autism.
Raising a child with special needs is a challenging journey. Colorado Autism Center is a warm and supportive center where our experienced staff can guide families through their options and seek healing and growth together.
Colorado Autism Center believes that the fight against Autism requires a broad and wide ranging effort by state and federal governments, research centers, treatment providers, and communities of parents. Children must be identified and diagnosed early and provided with a comprehensive and sustainable treatment plan.
Colorado Autism Center is a Colorado company, working to treat and heal families across the globe. It has been recognized among the leaders in innovative research based Autism treatment.